Program offers free school supplies
Catholic Community Services and Salvation Army will provide free school supplies to students of low-income families in Leavenworth County.
To receive free school supplies, bring a picture ID, proof of income and Social Security cards of the parent or guardian and the students who need the supplies to Catholic Community Services, 716 N. Fifth St., Leavenworth. The charities provide supplies for students in kindergarten through 10th grade.
Call 651-8060 with questions.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event