Program offers free school supplies
Catholic Community Services and Salvation Army will provide free school supplies to students of low-income families in Leavenworth County.
To receive free school supplies, bring a picture ID, proof of income and Social Security cards of the parent or guardian and the students who need the supplies to Catholic Community Services, 716 N. Fifth St., Leavenworth. The charities provide supplies for students in kindergarten through 10th grade.
Call 651-8060 with questions.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Organization Orientation: Basehor Historical Museum Society
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council