Council meets behind closed doors
Land acquisition, legal matters discussed
The Lansing City Council met Thursday night in a special, executive session but took no public action.
Notice to the media was given at 5:55 p.m. Thursday for the 6:30 p.m. meeting, which preceded a 7 p.m. joint study session of the Lansing Planning Commission and the City Council.
Mayor Kenneth Bernard said council members met behind closed doors for 25 minutes to discuss land acquisition matters and legal matters with the city attorney, Greg Robinson. Bernard today deferred questions about the discussion, saying he could not comment further at this time.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament