Convenience store gets new owner
The Phillips 66 gasoline station and convenience store at 506 N. Main St. has a new owner and new management.
Zohair Marawi is the new owner, and his son, Sean Marawi, and Tony Tony manage the store.
Tony and Marawi have introduced several items previously unavailable in the store, including milk, T-shirts, cigars and incense.
Tony said business was slow, but since reopening six weeks ago, "each week has been better than the one before."
More like this story
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map