KU awards degree to LHS graduate
The name of a Lansing High School graduate was left off a list of spring 2005 graduates distributed recently by the University of Kansas.
Kori C. Trussell, son of Fiona and Lynn Trussell of Lansing, received a doctor of pharmacy degree from KU in ceremonies May 23.
Kori Trussell is a 1999 graduate of Lansing High School.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers