KU awards degree to LHS graduate
The name of a Lansing High School graduate was left off a list of spring 2005 graduates distributed recently by the University of Kansas.
Kori C. Trussell, son of Fiona and Lynn Trussell of Lansing, received a doctor of pharmacy degree from KU in ceremonies May 23.
Kori Trussell is a 1999 graduate of Lansing High School.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27