Reno Bobwhites May 5th meeting
The monthly meeting of the Reno Bobwhites 4-H club was called to order May 5 by president Jason Miles. Daniel Monahan led the club in the Pledge of Allegiance, and Tina Allen led the 4-H Pledge. Roll call was answered by when school is out for you.
The Education Committee announced there would be a Club Educational Tour of "Gear For Sports" on June 10, Safety Day Camp would be July 11 and the Spring Garden and Food Fare & Art Show would be June 18. Janice McCue announced Junior campout at Mt. Herman is July 13-14.
After the meeting, the club presented gifts to graduating high school seniors Stephanie Reynolds and Erin Drozinski.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Hutchinson transforms into Smallville again
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens