The regular meeting of the Boling 4-H club on May 9 was called to order by President Emma Hoagland. Members answered roll call with their favorite season of the year. Flag bearers were Ethan Johnson and Meghan Kraft. The club song was "Old McDonald" led by Jennifer Miller and Meghan Kraft.
There were several announcements and communications. The club heard committee reports and leader reports. The new business was approval of scholarships to be given to the seniors and discussion on project for the centennial celebration for 4-H.
Project talks were given this month by Jessica Waters on being a senior and Victoria Thompson on the Horse Project and deadlines.
The club had 4 new members attend this month. Meghan Kraft and Karisa Garber were mini-4-H leaders for three mini-4-H'ers. Special thank yous were given out to families that volunteered at 4-H Days.
The next meeting of the club will be at 7 p.m. June 13.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs camp director Patty Nickell
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears