Two performances during Lansing DAZE have been rescheduled.
The band "Spirit Reign" from Lansing Methodist Church will play at 3 p.m. on both Saturday, June 11, and Sunday, June 12, on the Community Stage, which will be at 712 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction