Fort to mark Army’s birthday
The Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth will celebrate the Army's 230th birthday at 4 p.m. Tuesday, June 14, in the Frontier Conference Center. The public is invited.
Col. John Towers, the Fort Leavenworth Garrison commander, and Command Sgt. Maj. Raymond Chandler, Garrison command sergeant major, will host the event.
The ceremony will include cutting of the Army birthday cake.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday