Fort to mark Army’s birthday
The Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth will celebrate the Army's 230th birthday at 4 p.m. Tuesday, June 14, in the Frontier Conference Center. The public is invited.
Col. John Towers, the Fort Leavenworth Garrison commander, and Command Sgt. Maj. Raymond Chandler, Garrison command sergeant major, will host the event.
The ceremony will include cutting of the Army birthday cake.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Judge to consider blocking Kansas ban on abortion method
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Basehor accordionist shares 'alien' instrument with grade schoolers