Teen to compete
Emma Joy Moreland, of Lansing, will compete in the 2005 Miss Pre-Teen Kansas City Pageant on Saturday.
Moreland will be competing for scholarship prizes that are distributed to contestants between the ages of 10 and 19.
The pageant will consist of modeling routines such as casual wear and formal wear, but personality is the number one aspect that each contestant is judged on during competition.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education