Teen to compete
Emma Joy Moreland, of Lansing, will compete in the 2005 Miss Pre-Teen Kansas City Pageant on Saturday.
Moreland will be competing for scholarship prizes that are distributed to contestants between the ages of 10 and 19.
The pageant will consist of modeling routines such as casual wear and formal wear, but personality is the number one aspect that each contestant is judged on during competition.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs chiropractor Martha Aitkens
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Alarm clocks 'hated' but necessary since ancient Greece
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures