Teen to compete
Emma Joy Moreland, of Lansing, will compete in the 2005 Miss Pre-Teen Kansas City Pageant on Saturday.
Moreland will be competing for scholarship prizes that are distributed to contestants between the ages of 10 and 19.
The pageant will consist of modeling routines such as casual wear and formal wear, but personality is the number one aspect that each contestant is judged on during competition.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat