Teen to compete
Emma Joy Moreland, of Lansing, will compete in the 2005 Miss Pre-Teen Kansas City Pageant on Saturday.
Moreland will be competing for scholarship prizes that are distributed to contestants between the ages of 10 and 19.
The pageant will consist of modeling routines such as casual wear and formal wear, but personality is the number one aspect that each contestant is judged on during competition.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly