Joseph and Lennie Gates, Lansing, announce the birth of their son Tyler Joseph Gates. Tyler was born at 2:10 p.m. April 15, 2005, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. He weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
His maternal grandparents are Robert and Pam Hesser of Des Moines, Iowa, and Cynthia Alvord of Atchison. His maternal great-grandparents are Gail Hesser and the late Gene Hesser of Leavenworth.
His paternal grandparents are Patricia Gates and the late Joseph Gates Sr. of Leavenworth.
Tyler was welcomed home by his older brother, Lane Michael, 2.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place