Lansing students on Dean’s list
Leavenworth The University of Saint Mary has announced the names of 108 students, including 14 from Lansing, who qualified for the spring 2005 Dean's List.
To be named to the list, students had to post a 3.5 or better grade-point average on a 4.0 scale for the semester.
The Lansing students are:
Michael Bean, Justin Bode, Chad Hendrix, Elizabeth Hill, Gerald Hilt, Carmen Hughes, Ashley Kowalewski, Jessica Lock, Kristin Murphy, Samantha Nowak, Christine Schrepel, Karolyn Verde, Charmaine Walsh, Christine Whittamore.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants