Commerce taps new board member
A Leavenworth certified public accountant is the newest member of the board of directors for Commerce Bank Leavenworth.
Larry O'Donnell Jr. was elected to the board, Commerce said in a news release this week. O'Donnell, who earned a bachelor's degree in business administration and accounting from Kansas State University, operates his own accounting firm. He previously was controller for Studdard Moving and Storage and was a licensed investment adviser for Edward Jones.
He is treasurer for the Leavenworth Kiwanis Club and is a youth soccer and T-ball coach.
"Larry's expertise will be a great asset to our bank," said Bill Petrie, Commerce Bank president.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Randy Beemon
- BSHS grad with renal failure thankful for community support
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Relay For Life participant turned cancer survivor encourages participation
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions