Board to meet early
Lansing School Board's next meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 7, in the choir room at Lansing Middle School. The meeting is the first of the school board's year, and new board members Beth Stevens, Rob Nicholas and Gary Courtney will be welcomed to their positions. The board also will vote for a president and vice president. Current board president Shelly Gowdy has said she would be glad to continue in her role for another year.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Newer venues to get your KC music fix
- Remember When for July 2, 2015
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Thrills and chills: Organizers expecting bigger, busier Tiblow Days