Phyllis M. Taylor
Services for Phyllis M. Taylor, 78, Leavenworth, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 3, at St. Paul's Episcopal Church with burial at Mt. Muncie Cemetery.
Mrs. Taylor died Monday, Feb. 28, 2005, at Homestead Assisted Living Residence.
She was born Feb. 6, 1927, in Clinton, Ill., the daughter of Clem and Mary Edwards.
Mrs. Taylor and her husband owned and operated Flowers by Ferris for 30 years in Leavenworth.
She married Ferris L. Taylor Jr. in Excelsior Springs, Mo. He died Feb. 14, 1998.
Survivors include a daughter, Marybeth Morris, Lansing, a son, George Taylor, Liberty, Mo.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Online messages to the family can be made on the condolence page at www.-leintzfh.com.
R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, Leavenworth, is in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Face to Face: Moon Marble's Ben Breslow
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books