Spanish honor society inducts members
Sociedad Honoraria HispÃ¡nica, the Spanish Honor Society at Lansing High School, recognized 12 inductees at a ceremony Tuesday.
The society inducted 11 new members who had met the standards of a 3.0 overall grade point average and an A average in Spanish classes for three consecutive semesters and who were currently enrolled in a Spanish class. The society also inducted Colombian exchange student Caty Romero Torres as an honorary member.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday