Sylvia A. Dwire
Leavenworth Services for Sylvia A. Dwire, 54, Leavenworth, will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, March 10, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel. Burial will follow in Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
She died Sunday, March 6, 2005, at Providence Medical Center.
She was born Sept. 12, 1950, in Liberty, Mo., the daughter of Alfred and Alice (Jorgenson) Dwire.
She had worked as a home health care provider for many years and was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of Leavenworth.
Survivors include her husband, Chester F. Kloster, of the home; a daughter, Barbara J. Twomey, Leavenworth; three brothers, Chris C. Dwire, Lufkin, Texas, Allen Leroy Dwire, Leavenworth, and Otto Dwire, El Dorado, Ark.; and several grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites