Lansing Services for Thomas Russell, 34, Lansing, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, March 11, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth. Burial will be at Mt. Muncie Cemetery.
Mr. Russell died Saturday, March 5, 2005, at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Sullivan, Ind., the son of Thomas and Conny (Hoesman) Russell.
He was a business owner and member of the local boilermakers union.
He and Ms. Worrall were married June 29, 2002, in Lansing.
Survivors include his wife; five children, Lauran, Morgan, Taylor, Jonathan and Whitney; his parents; a brother, Richard; and two sisters, Sherry Coffman and Dixie Meyer.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 10, at the funeral chapel.
The family suggests memorials sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66058.
More like this story
- USD 458 employee becomes 2015 district graduate
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- BSHS grad returns to Bonner to promote book
- Legal fight focuses on western Kansas millionaire's estate
- While rules attempt to keep meetings efficient, orderly, cooperation is key