Lansing Services for Thomas Russell, 34, Lansing, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, March 11, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth. Burial will be at Mt. Muncie Cemetery.
Mr. Russell died Saturday, March 5, 2005, at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Sullivan, Ind., the son of Thomas and Conny (Hoesman) Russell.
He was a business owner and member of the local boilermakers union.
He and Ms. Worrall were married June 29, 2002, in Lansing.
Survivors include his wife; five children, Lauran, Morgan, Taylor, Jonathan and Whitney; his parents; a brother, Richard; and two sisters, Sherry Coffman and Dixie Meyer.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 10, at the funeral chapel.
The family suggests memorials sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66058.
More like this story
- USD 458 employee becomes 2015 district graduate
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly