Booster Club seeks members
Lansing Lions Booster Club is looking for a few good members.
The club needs parents to join and serve in officer positions or on committees. Open positions include president, middle school vice president, treasurer and chair or co-chair of the merchandise, chili supper, mini-cheerleaders, homecoming parade and tailgate barbecue committees. Elections will be held in April for one-year terms.
The club supports student activities in Lansing Middle and Lansing High schools. Families can join anytime for $5 per year. To join, call Robyn Dorf at 727-2589.
More like this story
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits