Blue Cross honors sales consultant
Jennifer Turpin, group consultant for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas, was honored recently for her sales performance in 2004.
Turpin qualified for the company's Distinguished Sales Achievement Club by surpassing all of her annual goals.
The annual award was the second for Turpin, who joined the sales staff in March 2001; she has been employed by Blue Cross for more than 12 years.
Turpin works from the company's district office in Lawrence, which is part of the Topeka Regional Marketing Office. Her territory includes Leavenworth County.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday