Amber Lynn Graham, Manhattan, and Jason Anderson, Manhattan, announce their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Michael and Blanche Graham, Washington, Kan. She is a 1999 graduate of Washington High School, graduated from Manhattan Christian College and is currently attending Kansas State University. She is employed by Varney's Book Store as a textbook adoptions assistant.
The groom-to-be is the son of Rick and Mary Lou Anderson, Lansing. He is a 1999 graduate of Kansas City Kansas Community College and a 2003 graduate of Kansas State University. He is a fitness specialist and personal trainer with Mercy Regional Health Center.
The couple plan an April 30 wedding at Washington Christian Church.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers