Mass of Christian Burial for Leroy Everett, 96, Leavenworth, was Wednesday at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Easton. Burial was at Mt. Muncie Cemetery, Lansing.
Mr. Everett died Saturday, March 5, 2005, at Country Care of Easton.
He was born Nov. 19, 1908, the son of Eldon and Lydia Jane (Glassford) Everett,
Mr. Everett attended school in Leavenworth and Detroit, and he attended business and art school.
He was retired from Union Pacific Railroad after 30 years of service.
Survivors include his daughter, Jesse Ruth Bennett, four grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary