Spine Center opens at Providence
Providence Medical Center recently opened what it calls a state-of-the art center to care for individuals with back and neck injuries.
The Spine Center opened at the medical center, 8929 Parallel Parkway, in Western Wyandotte County. It is a cooperative effort between a group of neurosurgeons and the hospital.
Services include physical therapy, pain management, massage therapy, surgery, preventative care and chiropractic services.
It also offers a half-day prehabilitation program to prepare patients for surgery and to strengthen their recovery.
For more information about the Spine Center, call (913) 596-4627.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday