Robert E. Van Dyke
Lansing Graveside services for Robert E. Van Dyke, 58, Lansing, formerly of Ottumwa, Iowa, will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday, March 21, at Shaul Cemetery in Ottumwa.
Mr. Van Dyke died Monday, March 7, 2005, at Colonial Manor of Lansing.
He was born March 12, 1946, in Moline, Ill.
He was retired from Ottumwa Transit Lines, where he worked as a bus driver for 20 years.
Survivors include three sons, Rodney, Leavenworth, Bobby Joe, Ottumwa, and Joe Porter, Cameron, Mo.; a daughter, Laura McNabb, Leavenworth; a brother, Jimmy Salsberry, Davenport, Iowa; his mother, Dorothy Mingee, Davenport, Iowa; and five grandchildren.
His wife, Patricia K. (Kelly) Van Dyke, died earlier.
Memorials are suggested to the family, sent in care of Bleden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Basehor-Linwood softball team sweeps Piper
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues