Greenamyre development seeks planners’ final OK
Residential and commercial properties will be in the spotlight at this month's meeting of the Lansing Planning Commission.
The commission will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
Commissioners will consider a replat application submitted by Lansing Developers LLC. The properties in question are eight lots and two tracts in the Maples of Woodland Hills - Phase 4.
Also on the agenda is a final development plan submitted by Greenamyre Rentals Inc. for property at 800 N. Main St. A preliminary development plan that already has gained approval shows three office and retail developments planned for the area.
More like this story
- Remember When for April 2, 2015
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday