Sheriff’s deputy completes training
Tyler Fast, a deputy with the Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office, was one of 54 graduates honored March 4 after completing a basic training program at the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center near Hutchinson.
The graduates began their 14-week training Nov. 8. They received certificates for course completion and certification from the Kansas Commission on Peace Officers' Standards and Training.
The course fulfills a state-mandated requirement for law enforcement training.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police officer, Leavenworth County Sheriff's office deputy part of law enforcement graduating class
- County residents complete law enforcement program
- Lansing resident completes training
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's office ramping up patrol around school zones in coming weeks
- Leavenworth County officers to focus on seat belt use in school zones