Robert E. Van Dyke
Graveside services for Robert E. Van Dyke, 58, Lansing, formerly of Ottumwa, Iowa, will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday, March 21, at Shaul Cemetery in Ottumwa.
Mr. Van Dyke died Monday, March 7, 2005, at Colonial Manor of Lansing.
He was born March 12, 1946, in Moline, Ill.
He was retired from Ottumwa Transit Lines, where he worked as a bus driver for 20 years.
Survivors include three sons, Rodney, Leavenworth, Bobby Joe, Ottumwa, and Joe Porter, Cameron, Mo.; a daughter, Laura McNabb, Leavenworth; a brother, Jimmy Salsberry, Davenport, Iowa; his mother, Dorothy Mingee, Davenport, Iowa; and five grandchildren.
His wife, Patricia K. (Kelly) Van Dyke, died earlier.
Memorials are suggested to the family, sent in care of Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Birthday brings awareness of technological, societal progress
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education