Library spotlights local history
The annual "Just Desserts" program, sponsored by Friends of Leavenworth Public Library, is scheduled for next month.
Doors open at 7 p.m. April 15 at the library with the program starting at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are available at the library, 417 Spruce, for $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues