Army Pfc. Winston J. Rhym has graduated from the Chaplain Assistant Advanced Individual Training course at the Chaplain School, Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
The course emphasized religious support, development of interpersonal skills and unit ministry support to soldiers and family members.
Rhym's parents are Izel W. and Carolyn Rhym of Lansing.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary