Historical society’s dinner is tonight
It may be Cinco de Mayo, but Italian cuisine is highlighting tonight's menus at the Lansing Historical Society's annual fund-raiser.
The society will serve a spaghetti dinner from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. today, May 5, at Lansing Community Center.
Dinner includes spaghetti with meat sauce, bread, salad, a drink and homemade desserts. There will be a raffle, and carry-out will be available. Cost of the dinner is a donation of $5.50 for adults and $3 for children 10 and younger.
More like this story
- Dad of batboy, 9, who died, supports batboy tradition
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events