Locks of Love welcomes donations
Thinking about donating hair to Locks of Love?
The organization accepts donations of 10-inch minimum hair length (tip to tip) from men and women, young and old, all colors and races. It does not accept wigs, falls, or synthetic hair.
¢ Hair should be bundled in a ponytail or braid.
¢ Hair needs to be clean, dry, placed in a plastic bag, then padded envelope.
¢ Hair may be colored or permed but not bleached or chemically damaged (if unsure, ask your stylist).
¢ Hair donation forms and other instructions are available at locksoflove.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Confirmed mountain lion sightings rise in Missouri, Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go