Froelich leads Lions at Oskaloosa
Sophomore earns second-place finish
Lansing High sophomore Stefan Froelich fired an 18-hole score of 85 and placed second overall on Wednesday at the Oskaloosa Junior Varsity Golf Invitational at Village Greens Golf Course.
Nolan Pahmahmie of Royal Valley was the individual champion with a 74.
Scores were high throughout the tournament field, but Lansing's Ryan Willcott joined Froelich in notching a top 20 finish. Willcott shot a 97 and placed 16th overall. Other LHS golfers were Zach Robinson (105) and Hank Price (117).
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Old Mid-Continent Airport terminal auction yields $83,000
- Kansas auctioning off hundreds of bottles of booze
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Tammy Potts named Basehor chamber's Citizen of the Year