Basketball camps coming in June
Lansing High boys' basketball coach Don Allen and his staff will play host to two basketball camps in June.
The first camp is for anyone entering grades 4-8. It will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. June 6-9 at the LHS gym. Cost is $45. The second camp is for those entering grades 9-12. It will run from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. June 6-9 at the LHS gym. Cost is $35. Registration forms can be picked up at Lansing Intermediate School, Lansing Middle School and the LHS office. Questions should be directed to Allen at 727-5305.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher