Volleyball camps on tap for July
Lansing High volleyball coach Julie Slater and her staff will play host to their "Team Always" summer volleyball camps in July.
A camp for third-, fourth-, fifth- and sixth-graders will be from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. July 11-14 at Lansing Middle School. The session for seventh-graders will be held on the same days from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The eighth-grade camp will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. July 18-21. Cost for the camps is $55.
The high school camp for girls entering grades 9-12 will be July 18-21 from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at LMS. Cost is $35.
More like this story
- Bonner's 9th annual Marble Day debuts mascot
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Basehor-Linwood falls short of perfect season