155th Street work rescheduled again
Lansing City officials again have had to delay a construction project on 155th Street south of Eisenhower Road.
The work is now scheduled to take place Wednesday, May 18, and it will necessitate the closing of the street to traffic.
The work originally was to take place Thursday, May 12, but was rescheduled to Monday, May 16, after inclement weather hit the area . Friday, contractors concerned about the heavy rain the area experienced asked to push the date back again, this time to Wednesday.
A news release from the city notes the street will reopen Thursdayds, May 17, but motorists may experience some delays due to continued work.
More like this story
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets