PTA schedules music, art camp
Lansing Lansing PTA will conduct a Summer Music and Art Camp July 18-22.
The camp will include art, instrument and singing classes. There will be a concert at the end of the week.
The theme for this year's camp is weather, and Fox 4 meteorologist Don Harman will make a guest appearance.
The camp is open to all students in first through fifth grades.
First- and second-grade students will attend camp from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and third- through fifth-grade students will attend camp from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
More like this story
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa