PTA schedules music, art camp
Lansing Lansing PTA will conduct a Summer Music and Art Camp July 18-22.
The camp will include art, instrument and singing classes. There will be a concert at the end of the week.
The theme for this year's camp is weather, and Fox 4 meteorologist Don Harman will make a guest appearance.
The camp is open to all students in first through fifth grades.
First- and second-grade students will attend camp from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and third- through fifth-grade students will attend camp from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Influx of same-sex marriages boon for wedding businesses
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option
- Kansas battles pay-related turnover among prison staff
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Kansas official seeks to save funds to treat drug offenders