University to honor retired archbishop
Leavenworth The Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth will honor the recently retired archbishop of the Archdiocese of Kansas City, Kan., by establishing an endowed scholarship at the University of Saint Mary.
The scholarship will be announced formally at a reception for Archbishop James P. Keleher at 10 a.m. today, May 12, in the Walnut Room on the second floor of Mead Hall at the university. A brief program will follow.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues