Planners to meet Tuesday evening
The Lansing Planning Commission, which usually meets the third Wednesday of the month, is postponing this month's meeting until 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 24.
John Jacobson, community development superintendent, said several members of the Planning Commission had indicated they would be out of town for the regular meeting date because of military business commitments.
When the planning commissioners do meet, they'll face an agenda with three items:
¢ Consider the final development plan for 208 N. Main St. The property, site of the proposed Old Town Development, is owned by Danny Asher.
¢ Consider a rezoning for 108, 110 and 112 E. Kansas from R-1 (residential) to B-3 (business). The property is owned by Carlson Construction Co.
¢ Consider a lot split for 114 W. Gilman Road.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Wyandotte County fair adds go kart racing to events