PRIDE recognizes well-groomed yards
Lansing PRIDE has announced the city's outstanding yards for the month of May:
¢ Ward 1, Tony and Tamsin Zell, 206 S. Second St.
¢ Ward 2, Precinct 1, Jerry and Ruth Chaffee, 204 E. Olive St.
¢ Ward 2, Precinct 2, Alecia and Mark Hooper, 297 Ash Lane
¢ Ward 3, Jeff and Rowena Eisenbeis, 317 Crestview St.
¢ Ward 4, Jeff and Debra Eyerly, 121 Ethel Lane
One or two addresses in each of the four wards will be selected for recognition each month until the fall chill ends the competition.
Criteria includes overall general appearance, attractiveness and harmony of style between house and yard. The back yard and detached structures are also considered.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September