Motel completes room renovations
The Econo Lodge, 504 N. Main St., has renovated its rooms and installed high-speed Internet access in each one.
Mike Bhikha, general manager of the motel, said he hoped the renovations would lure more business to the hotel.
The renovations include new carpet, furniture and televisions in each room.
Bhikha would not give an estimate on the expense of the renovation but said room rates increased $2 per room per night to cover the cost.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan