Lansing High School seniors receive diplomas
The 142 members of the Lansing High School Class of 2005 graduated Saturday during ceremonies at Frank Graham Football Field at LHS.
The 142 members of the Lansing High School Class of 2005 received their diplomas on Saturday morning under sunny skies and with the urging of class speakers to remain true to themselves.
For the first time in four years, commencement ceremonies were held outside on the Frank Graham Football Field. A capacity crowd of family members, friends and other well-wishers watched the event.
For more on commencement, log on later to lansingcurrent.com and be sure to pick up Thursday's edition of The Current.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- USD 458 Education Foundation begins 'Major Saver' fundraiser
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program