Council to meet
The Lansing City Council will meet at 7 p.m. today, Nov. 3, at City Hall, 800 First Terrace, with final development plans for the MidAmerican Bank building in Towne Center the main thrust of the agenda.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood students cover state tourney run with help from community
- No. 2 Basehor-Linwood boys roll past Spring Hill
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers