Linda Kay Wilkinson
Services for Linda Kay Wilkinson, 56, Leavenworth, will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 10, at Seventh Day Adventist Church, 601 Michigan, with burial at Sunset Memory Gardens Cemetery, Atchison.
Mrs. Wilkinson died Monday, Nov. 7, 2005, at her home.
She was born April 13, 1949, in Cameron, Mo., the daughter of Duane G. and Gladys S. (Pearl) McKnight.
Mrs. Wilkinson was a nurse's aide for more than 30 years, retiring from the Jefferson County Health Department. She attended Seventh Day Adventist Church.
She married Donald K. Wilkinson on April 4, 1980, in Atchison. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Tonya Marie McKnight, Leavenworth; two brothers, Richard Leroy McKnight, St. Joseph, Mo., and Lloyd W. McKnight, DeSoto; two sisters, Betty S. Gonzales, Atchison, Rita Tenpenny, Kansas City, Mo., and Beverly A. Kennedy, Atchison; and three grandchildren.
A granddaughter died earlier.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 9, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth.
The family suggests memorials to the family, sent in care of the funeral chapel, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Shatner to ride through Kansas on Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures