Festival of Trees set this weekend
The 12th annual Festival of Trees will be Nov. 11- 13 at the Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth.
The event is sponsored by the Patrons of the Leavenworth Library Foundation to raise funds for the library's endowment fund. Exhibits featuring holiday items such as trees, wreaths and centerpieces will be on display. Exhibits may be donated for auction to benefit the endowment fund, or exhibited for display only.
For more information on exhibits, call Annette McCollum at 682-3147.
The festival will also feature a gift shop with holiday merchandise. Interested vendors may contact Cyndi Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission to the festival is $3 for adults and free for children under 10.
The festival will be open from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 11, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12, and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 13. An auction and party with light refreshments will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12. Admission to the party is $10.
For more information, call the Leavenworth Library at (913) 682-5666.
More like this story
- Dad of batboy, 9, who died, supports batboy tradition
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects