Boosters offer $50 for T-shirt design
Lansing Booster Club is soliciting entries for its third annual basketball T-shirt design contest. The contest is open to Lansing High School students.
The club will award a $50 prize to the winner and will print 150 T-shirts sporting the design to be distributed at the first boys basketball game, Tuesday, Dec. 13.
Entries must be original designs that promote school spirit for Lansing basketball.
Each design can contain up to three colors or be in black and white. Students may submit up to two entries. Entries must be on 8"x11" white paper - not notebook paper. Deadline for submissions is Nov. 18, and entries should be turned in at the LHS office.
LHS students will judge entries at lunch Nov. 21 and 22.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses