Community theater winds down ‘05
A king, a queen, their shared gift for treachery among themselves and the jealous players around them create the backdrop for the River City Community Players' final production of 2005, James Goldman's "The Lion in the Winter."
The play, which is set in 12th-century Europe and directed by Breanna Danielle Swatzell Welch, will be performed at 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 18, and Saturday, Nov. 19, at Leavenworth Performing Arts Center in the historic Hollywood Theater at Fifth and Delaware streets.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $4 for children 12 and under, and $7 each for senior citizens (60 and older), students with ID, or groups of 10 or more adults.
Call (913) 682-7557 for reservations.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament