Mindy Wise and Josh Cook were married Oct. 1, 2005, in Kansas City, Kan., with Joseph D. Briscoe officiating.
The bride is the daughter of Mark and Penny Wise, Lansing. The groom is the son of DJ and Am Cook, Kansas City, Kan.
Sarah Wise, the bride's sister, was maid of honor; Lisa Wise, sister of the bride, was bridesmaid. Kyle Thorne was best man, and Nick Jennings and David Shore were groomsmen.
Lisa Wise composed and performed a song for the couple.
The flower girl and ring bearer were Sarah Jo and Zachary Schwinn, friends of the families.
The bride is a 2000 graduate of Lansing High School and is employed at First Horizon Mortgage Co., in Kansas City, Kan.; the groom is a 2000 graduate of Piper High School and works at Premier Title Co., Kansas City, Kan.
After a honeymoon in Las Vegas, the couple is at home in Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Edwardsville councilman releases statement after KBI closes investigation
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly