Matilda P. Endo
Services for Matilda P. (Dolezal) Endo, 89, of Overland Park, will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 29, at Russell Golden Rule Funeral Service, Middlefield, Ohio. Burial will be in Middlefield Cemetery.
Mrs. Endo died Friday, Nov. 25, 2005, at Colonial Manor in Lansing.
She was born Dec. 17, 1915, in Dillonvale, Ohio. In 1957, she moved to Middlefield and then moved to Kansas in 1994.
She was a member of the Senior Club in Middlefield.
Mrs. Endo retired in 1979 from Johnson Rubber Co. in Middlefield, where she had worked as an operator in the automotive department for 25 years.
She married Walter J. Endo on July 11, 1936. He died in February 1983. Survivors include sons three sons, Ronald L. Endo, Fort Myers, Fla., Lester Endo, Freeport, N.Y., and Roger Endo, Shawnee Mission; two daughters, Gayle Brewer, Mansfield, Ohio, and Kathy Huffman, Leavenworth; 10 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. until service time Tuesday at the funeral home.
More like this story
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Archaeologists from across US searching for Kansas artifacts
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning