Homecoming court announced
All hail the Lansing High School homecoming court, announced this week.
Three senior males will vie for the honor of being Homecoming king while three senior females have their eyes on the Homecoming queen's tiara.
King candidates are Chris Rohan, Ryan Robbins, Steve Lillard. Finalists for Homecoming queen are Angel Constantino, Dayna Norwood and Kelsey Reed.
Voting for Homecoming king and queen will take place during lunch today, Thursday, at the school. Winners will be crowned during halftime of Friday's football game.
Underclassmen representatives to the Homecoming court are:
Freshmen: Curtis Beall and Megan Grimm
Sophomores: Clinton Eye and Liz Jackson-Osborne
Juniors: Ryan Willcott and Michaela Bristow.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Mini Maestro: Edwardsville student's composition tops in competition