Homecoming court announced
All hail the Lansing High School homecoming court, announced this week.
Three senior males will vie for the honor of being Homecoming king while three senior females have their eyes on the Homecoming queen's tiara.
King candidates are Chris Rohan, Ryan Robbins, Steve Lillard. Finalists for Homecoming queen are Angel Constantino, Dayna Norwood and Kelsey Reed.
Voting for Homecoming king and queen will take place during lunch today, Thursday, at the school. Winners will be crowned during halftime of Friday's football game.
Underclassmen representatives to the Homecoming court are:
Freshmen: Curtis Beall and Megan Grimm
Sophomores: Clinton Eye and Liz Jackson-Osborne
Juniors: Ryan Willcott and Michaela Bristow.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts