This week on LGTV, Channel 2
Here's the broadcast schedule through next week for the city of Lansing's government access channel, LGTV, Channel 2:
¢ "Army Newswatch," 1 p.m. Friday, 4 p.m. Sunday, 6 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Sept. 15 City Council meeting, 5 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday, 7 p.m. Monday, and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.
¢ "Movers & Shakers" hosted by Francis X. Thorne interview with Lansing schools superintendent Randal Bagby, 1 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. Monday and 7 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Lansing Board of Education meeting, 2 p.m. Tuesday, 10 a.m. Thursday, 2 p.m. Friday, 5 p.m.
¢ Lansing sports and activities talk show, hosted by Kevin Gardner - interview with Rich O'Donnell, Parks and Recreation basketball commissioner, 3 p.m. Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. Monday and 6 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ LTV: 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday; 1 p.m. Sunday; 5 p.m. Monday; 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tuesday; and 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. Wednesday.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown