This week on LGTV, Channel 2
Here's the broadcast schedule through next week for the city of Lansing's government access channel, LGTV, Channel 2:
¢ "Army Newswatch," 1 p.m. Friday, 4 p.m. Sunday, 6 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Sept. 15 City Council meeting, 5 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday, 7 p.m. Monday, and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.
¢ "Movers & Shakers" hosted by Francis X. Thorne interview with Lansing schools superintendent Randal Bagby, 1 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. Monday and 7 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Lansing Board of Education meeting, 2 p.m. Tuesday, 10 a.m. Thursday, 2 p.m. Friday, 5 p.m.
¢ Lansing sports and activities talk show, hosted by Kevin Gardner - interview with Rich O'Donnell, Parks and Recreation basketball commissioner, 3 p.m. Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. Monday and 6 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ LTV: 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday; 1 p.m. Sunday; 5 p.m. Monday; 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tuesday; and 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. Wednesday.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney