LAD schedules annual meeting
Bob Marcusse, president of the Kansas City Area Development Council, will be the featured speaker at this year's Leavenworth Area Development annual meeting.
The meeting is scheduled for 11:45 a.m. Friday, Dec. 2, at The Brassie Restaurant at Falcon Lakes Golf Course, 4605 Clubhouse Road, Basehor.
LAD promotes economic development throughout Leavenworth County.
Marcusse will speak about the importance of cooperation between communities.
The cost for the meeting, which includes a meal, is $20 for LAD members and $25 for nonmembers. RSVPs are requested by calling the LAD offices, 727-6111, by Nov. 23.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Sideline Chic moves into downtown Bonner Springs
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Dad of batboy, 9, who died, supports batboy tradition
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend